Code of Ethics
- All purchases are final and I DO NOT offer any refunds for my services. Each tarot reading and reiki healing is a unique custom product. A great deal of physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional effort goes into producing each tarot reading and reiki healing and because of this I do not offer refunds.
- I am a Tarot Reader and an Intuitive Empath but this does not suggest that I am a Psychic or Medium. Neither does it suggest that I am Telepathic.
- All Readings are completely private and confidential. I will not share them with a Third-Party.
- Tarot Reading does not Predict the Future but is based on the Probable Outcome of Events which is influenced by the current behavior and attitude of the client and those around them.
- I DO NOT give time frames on when things will happen in the future since I DO NOT predict the future.
- Tarot is a tool that can illuminate and clarify possible choices for the decisions we face.
- In Tarot, no card is viewed as totally negative as each has something to teach us. All cards represent part of the human experience of life. The death card does not carry a meaning of physical death but one of liberation from a negative situation or the end of a particular cycle in our life. It suggests change, transformation, and transition. The Release of the old to make room for the new. It is not a card to be feared.
- Tarot cards are not dangerous, evil, or bad luck, but are simply an expression of our subconscious wherein lies the answers or solutions to all our life issues. A tarot reading is similar to dream interpretation where our subconscious relays information to us through the imagery on the cards.
- The tarot cards carry images that reflect aspects of life we are all familiar with. As a Tarot Consultant, I have trained and studied their imagery and associated meanings, and am therefore in a position to interpret the cards that I have selected.
- A Tarot Reading is not absolute or carved in Stone. As a Tarot Reader, I will offer my opinion and advice, but will not interfere with the freewill of the client. Any decisions made or actions taken by the client as a result of a tarot reading are the sole responsibility of the client.
- I will not do a reading to see what someone other than my client is doing or feeling.
- I do not give specific financial, legal, medical, or any other advice that I am not professionally qualified to do so
- Should you feel suicidal, homicidal, and suffering from any kind of illness you should find professional help since I am not qualified to help in those situations.
- My Readings are constructive and not destructive. I give readings to empower the client.
- I will be honest in what I see and will NOT give false hopes or empty promises in order to keep the Client happy.
- I will be compassionate and sensitive to your feelings and I am open-minded, honest, and non-judgmental.
- I do not give readings to persons under the age of 18.
- I will never refuse a client a Tarot Consultancy on the grounds of race, color, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation and I will always treat my clients with equal respect.
- I do not predict the Lotto Numbers.
- I Do NOT invoke or remove spells or curses.
- I reserve the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against my code of ethics.
(PLEASE BE AWARE THAT TAROT READING IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES AND OFFERS GUIDANCE, CLARITY AND INSIGHT ONLY)
Tarot Reading is subject to interpretation and should not be taken as absolute. A Tarot Reading is never 100% accurate. All Tarot Readings given by me are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. A Tarot Reading does not replace professional Medical/Legal/Business opinion and advice. It will not force you to follow a particular course of action, or attempt to exert any form of control over your Free-Will and Common Sense. The contents of a Tarot Reading are not legally binding. Any decisions made, or actions taken by you as a result of your Tarot Reading are your sole responsibility and have not been forced upon you, by me, your Tarot Reader. I assume no legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my Tarot readings. Please use your own common sense and judgment at all times. It is only with the complete understanding and acceptance of the above that your Reading will take place. I do not offer Tarot Readings to anyone under 18 years of age. By accepting my services you confirm you are 18 years of age or over and you agree that you’ve read and understood the disclaimer and code of ethics.